Definitely agree Slightly agree Slightly disagree
1. When I listen to a piece of music, I always notice the way it's structured.
2. I adhere to common superstitions.
3. I often make resolutions, but find it hard to stick to them.
4. I prefer to read non-fiction than fiction.
5. If I were buying a car, I would want to obtain specific information about the engine capacity.
6. When I look at a painting, I do not usually think about the technique involved in making it.
7. If there was a problem with the electrical wiring in my home, I'd be able to fix it myself.
8. When I have a dream, I find it difficult to remember precise details about the dream the next day.
9. When I watch a film, I prefer to be with a group of friends, rather than alone.
10. I am interested in learning about different religions.
11. I rarely read articles or Web pages about new technology.
12. I do not enjoy games that involve a high degree of strategy.
13. I am fascinated by how machines work.
14. I make a point of listening to the news each morning.
15. In maths, I am intrigued by the rules and patterns governing numbers.
16. I am bad about keeping in touch with old friends.
17. When I am relating a story, I often leave out details and just give the gist of what happened.
18. I find it difficult to understand instruction manuals for putting appliances together.
19. When I look at an animal, I like to know the precise species it belongs to.
20. If I were buying a computer, I would want to know the exact details about its hard drive and processor speed.
21. I enjoy participating in sport.
22. I try to avoid doing household chores if I can.
23. When I cook, I do not think about exactly how different methods and ingredients contribute to the final product.
24. I find it difficult to read and understand maps.
25. If I had a collection (e.g. CDs, coins, stamps), it would be highly organized.
26. When I look at a piece of furniture, I do not notice the details of how it was constructed.
27. The idea of engaging in 'risk-taking' activities appeals to me.
28. When I learn about historical events, I do not focus on exact dates.
29. When I read the newspaper, I am drawn to tables of information, such as football league scores or stock market indices.
30. When I learn a language, I become intrigued by its grammatical rules.
31. I find it difficult to learn my way around a new city.
32. I do not tend to watch science documentaries on television or read articles about science and nature.
33. If I were buying a stereo, I would want to know about its precise technical features.
34. I find it easy to grasp exactly how odds work in betting.
35. I am not very meticulous when I carry out DIY.
36. I find it easy to carry on a conversation with someone I've just met.
37. When I look at a building, I am curious about the precise way it was constructed.
38. When an election is being held, I am not interested in the results for each constituency.
39. When I lend someone money, I expect them to pay me back exactly what they owe me.
40. I find it difficult to understand information the bank sends me on different investment and saving systems.
41. When travelling by train, I often wonder exactly how the rail networks are coordinated.
42. When I buy a new appliance, I do not read the instruction manual very thoroughly.
43. If I were buying a camera, I would not look carefully into the quality of the lens.
44. When I read something, I always notice whether it is grammatically correct.
45. When I hear the weather forecast, I am not very interested in the meteorological patterns.
46. I often wonder what it would be like to be someone else.
47. I find it difficult to do two things at once.
48. When I look at a mountain, I think about precisely how it was formed.
49. I can easily visualize how the motorways in my region link up.
50. When I'm in a restaurant, I often have a hard time deciding what to order.
51. When I'm in a plane, I do not think about the aerodynamics.
52. I often forget the precise details of conversations I've had.
53. When I am walking in the country, I am curious about how the various kinds of trees differ.
54. After meeting someone just once or twice, I find it difficult to remember precisely what they look like.
55. I am interested in knowing the path a river takes from its source to the sea.
56. I do not read legal documents very carefully.
57. I am not interested in understanding how wireless communication works.
58. I am curious about life on other planets.
59. When I travel, I like to learn specific details about the culture of the place I am visiting.
60. I do not care to know the names of the plants I see.